Saturday, September 25, 2010

{Welcome}

Welcome to the new Posey and Bloom Blog! Here I will be sharing my passion for floral design with inspirational photos as well as personal endeavors of my designs along with all around wedding inspirations . I look forward to the chance of doing business with you sometime in the future.

This is a recent photoshoot I did with Easy Dreamer Photography and Spokane Bride Blog. I did the floral design on the cake (photos of the bouquets are soon to come!) as well as the embellished bridesmaid's dress.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! This looks like a fun new venture. I hope we get a chance to work together in the future...let's chat soon! :)

    Jessica
    La Lune Events

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks so fun! I just found you through Marry You Me's post on the winter shoot you recently did. I grew up in Spokane, so it's so fun to see creative things coming from there!!! The embellished bridesmaid dress is genius!

    ReplyDelete